Are you working from home and looking for the perfect computer desk under $100? Then you’ve come to the right place! Working from home can be challenging, especially if you won’t have a dedicated workspace. Investing in a computer desk will give you the space needed to stay focused and increase your productivity, even when working from home.
We’ve created a list of some of the best cheap computer desks that would be a good fit for gaming or working.
Top 10 Cheap Computer Desks Under $100
TikTok: Hot or Not Composite Images...
TikTok: Hot or Not Composite Images Trend Explained
OK—here’s our list of the top 10 cheap computer desks you can find for under $100! Let’s get started!
1) GreenForest L-Shaped Gaming Computer Desk
This is the perfect desk for a corner workspace, which will be a great option for either gaming or working from home. This L-shaped desk is 58.1” long from left to right, and the shape ensure you’ll be able to use this desk for either a laptop and a desktop or use one side for the computer and the other side for writing by hand and more. No matter what, you’ll have plenty of space!
This desk is made of high-quality eco-friendly P2 particle board, which is moisture-proof and scratch resistant. Plus, it’s easy to clean, so you don’t have to worry about having a fingerprint magnet. The fram of this desk is sturdy and durable, providing excellent support for the wood desktop.
2) Teraves Computer Desk/Dining Table
If you’re short on space, then you may want to consider this desk, which can double duty as a work/gaming desk and a dining table. This desk is 55.11” long and is a traditional rectangular shape. This desk provides a modern touch that is also sturdy and elegant. What’s more, this desk even comes with adjustable leg pads, which make it easy to ensure the table is level even on an uneven floor.
The desk’s top is made of P2 class particle board, which has a high glossy finish. It’s very smooth, as well as scratch-resistant and waterproof. You’ll also have plenty of space to work, game or dine with this beautifully designed, modern desk.
3) CubiCubi Study Computer Desk
Here’s another modern desk that’s perfect for remote working or gaming. What’s more, it comes in various sizes including 32”, 40”, 47”, 55”, and 63”. So, you can order a desk that precisely fits your work area. In addition, the desk comes in several colors including bamboo, brown, black, deep brown, natural, and white.
This rectangular desk is made of a sturdy, durable metal frame, and the desktop is made with MDF boards. You’ll have a very strong, solid desk to work on. The desk also includes a storage bag on the side where you can keep papers, files, and more. Plus, there’s a handy hook under the desk where you can hang your headphones. This desk also features adjustable leg pads, so you can be assured the desk is level.
4) ETECHMART 47 Inch Home Office Computer Desk
This home office computer desk comes in either 47” or 55” and is perfect for any home office, workspace, or student room. The desktop is wide, so you’ll have plenty of space for a computer, monitor, and still have place to work. Plus, this strong desk can even be used as a craft table, and more if you’re short on space.
The desk is made of high-quality, durable MDF board, with a metal frame that’s scratch-resistant and waterproof. This is a desk that will last for years. This is another desk that includes adjustable leg pads, as well as durability. It’s also easy to put together and comes with instructions. Assembly takes about 30 minutes.
5) GreenForest L-Shaped Gaming Computer Desk
Here’s another GreenForest L-shaped computer desk, which is sure to have plenty of space for your work and gaming needs. This space-saving design is perfect for corners, and space is tight, but you need plenty of room for work. This desk is made of eco-friendly P2 particle board, that’s moisture-proof and scratch resistant.
This desk has a modern design that will fit in with almost any décor, and it’s available in several different colors. The package includes everything needed to assemble the desk including a screwdriver and instructions.
6) SHW Home Office Computer Desk
This rectangular home office and gaming desk comes in several colors including expresso, cherry, grey, and oak. The main structure of the desk is a steel frame, which has a powder-coated finish. The top is made from environmentally friendly particle board.
You’ll find the adjustable glides and stabilizers make this desk level, too. This desk has a modern design that will fit in with almost any décor. And it’s easy to assemble!
7) WOHOMO Computer Corner Desk
Here’s a modern desk that has a simple design. The fame is a snap frame, which means you don’t have to worry about numerous small pieces when assembling the desk. It just comes together with 6 screws! That’s it! This desk can be put together in about 10 minutes.
The desktop is made of marble-colored particle board which is eco-friendly, scratch-resistant, and waterproof. The foot pads are also adjustable and protect the floor. You’ll have plenty of room to work and play with this computer desk!
8) Sunon Modern Computer Desk
If you’re looking for a more minimalistic desk, then be sure to check out the Sunon Modern Computer Desk. This desk comes in three colors that include black, gray, and coffee. It measures 47.2” (L) x 23.6” (W) x 28.9” (H), so you’ll have plenty of space to work. This rectangular home office desk can easily hold 2 screens, as well as other office gear.
The surface of this desk is smooth and made of environmentally friendly particle board. The thick metal frame powder-coated, and provides a sturdy, durable support for the desk’s top. Plus, it’s easy to assemble and perfect for almost any décor.
9) Bestier Computer Desk with Shelves
Here’s a great rectangular workspace that gives you plenty of space to work with its 47” (L) x 23.6” (W) of work area. Plus, the desk includes 4 tiers of open shelves, which gives you somewhere to store important papers, books, and more. What’s more, the 2nd shelf is adjustable, so you can easily accommodate your high computer tower and other office necessities.
The desk’s top is made from environmentally friendly Ps particle board, which means US CARB (California Air Resources Board) standards. It’s also waterproofed and scratch resistant. And this desk is easy to put together!
10) Mr. IRONSTONE L-Shaped Desk
Our last desk on the list is from Mr. IRONSTONE and is an L-shaped workspace. This desk provides plenty of space to work or game comfortably, while providing space for one or more computers and monitors. In addition, this space-saving desk can easily fit in a corner, if you’re short on space.
The desk is sturdy and durable and is supported by a metal frame. The desk’s top is made of P2 MDF board, and the desk’s “x” bracings provide extra strength and durability. Plus, the leg pads are adjustable.
What to Consider Before Buying a Computer Desk
Here are a few things to keep in mind before you make that purchase!
1) Size: computer desks coming in a wide range of sizes. For this reason, you’ll need to carefully consider where your workspace will be set up. Once you’ve chosen the space, then measure the area to see what size desk will fit comfortably in the space.
2) Shape: desks also come in different shapes. Some of the most popular are rectangular and L-shaped desks. So, after measuring the area, think about the shape of the desk that would be best for you. Consider the type of work you do. For instance, will you need to work with more than one monitor? Or will it be necessary to work with a desktop as well as a laptop? If you need to put your desk in a corner area, then an L-shape may be best for you. Remember that an L-shaped desk doesn’t have to go in a corner, either! However, the rectangular desk can be a great choice for most people.
3) Material: what type of material is best for you and your home? If you have medical conditions that are affected by chemicals in wood, then you may want to choose a desk that’s mostly made of metal or other materials. But keep in mind that a metal desk can be quite heavy. Another option is to consider your home décor. You may want to buy a desk that matches.
4) Ergonomics: just as you need an ergonomic chair, your desk should also be designed with ergonomics in mind. The desk should sit at the proper height or be adjustable. You may also need a pull-out keyboard tray, and more. Consider what you need to stay comfortable and healthy as you work or game.
These are some important considerations when choosing a computer desk. Keeping these in mind before you make a purchase will keep you from buying the wrong desk. You’ll be assured that you’re investing in a desk that’s right for you in all ways.
As you can see, a great computer desk doesn’t have to cost several hundred dollars. Our list includes several that are easy on the wallet, while providing you with plenty of space to work. You’ll also have a desk that’s strong and will last.