Why React and Vue? Overview of Tools
The React framework was created with the support of Facebook. It was originally made to maintain the functionality of Facebook and optimize its work. It was also used on Instagram. To hire React developers, follow the link: https://devoxsoftware.com/hire-react-js-developers/.
Over time, this framework gained an audience and gathered a large community that still uses this technology in development. Also, with the backing of a major company, React’s future is likely bright.
Benefits of Working with React
React turned out to be a simple library, and today it is considered a great developer skill. There are several advantages of working with React, let’s note them:
- Virtual DOM. Initially, React got its glory, but now there are other standalone virtual DOM implementations that can be added. This also includes virtual DOM models implemented in other JS platforms.
- Server-side rendering comes out of the box for React, making it easier to manage and render the DOM and code.
- Descriptive Warnings. One of the best points for any newbie is if a developer is working with React for the first time and accidentally makes a mistake, the system will tell you where the error is in the code and how to fix it.
- React’s event customization system allows developers to create customizable events that are then updated in the data store. There are many libraries that help developers easily transition existing code away from callbacks to a more declarative programming model.
- Declarative coding. React replaces the imperative API with a declarative one, making it easier to create interactive user interfaces. React efficiently updates and renders the required components to change data.
React the component and understand the possible states of that component and exactly how it will behave just by looking at the file.
Working with React Native – Benefits
- The ability to parallelize. React allows for rendering outside of the main thread, which provides superfluid animation.
- Declarative style. The declarative style of coding became the main reason for the popularity of React and React Native. Developers can write flexible code that can be read and not manipulated.
- Sophisticated Gesture Processing. There are sensory materials on the Internet, but no appropriate toolkit or developer discipline to create a gesture system. React Native changes this by providing access to custom gestures.
- Access to native capabilities. React provides access to platform-specific capabilities and components, including native widgets.
- Fast Iterations. React Native allows for hot and instant reloading, where you can decide how to reload the app to see the changes.
- Cross-platform. The same platform can be used to code, develop, and release applications for multiple platforms, including iOS and Android.
- Easy readability. The declarative coding style simplifies the coding process, the developer can just look at the code and understand what it will do instead of drawing it and figuring it out.
Which is better: React or Vue? It all depends on the tasks set before the developer. First, you need to determine what digital tool the business needs, what task it will perform, and how it will be implemented.
It is better to leave the issue of the technological content of the project to specialists. Therefore, we suggest consulting WEZOM to discuss the details. We will analyze your project, discuss ideas and decide which framework to use.