One of the worst things you can go through in life is breaking up with someone you cared about. This is particularly true if it is you that get dumped. It can be hard to move on and it will take a while for you to feel ok again.
In the age of social media, you can see everything that your ex is getting up to. This might get you done and it can look like they are moving on and having a lot more fun than you are. But, remember that this can work two ways. Your ex is also going to be able to see what you are doing too. So, instead of stalking them, why not make your ex jealous? You can show them what they are missing!
One of the ways you can make an ex jealous is by posting on Instagram. You can show images of you having fun with friends, as well as meeting new people in videos. But, another way you can really make your ex jealous is by making use of Instagram captions. Let’s take a closer look.
What is an Instagram Caption?TikTok: Hot or Not Composite Images...TikTok: Hot or Not Composite Images Trend Explained
Are you new to Instagram and want to know what a caption is? Essentially, this is going to be a box that displays underneath an image or video you post on the app. You are able to caption it, which means writing a description of what is happening in that content. But, people can make their caption anything they want. For example, people will write something and then insert emojis, as well as hashtags.
20 Captions That Will Make Your Ex Jealous
So, do you want to make your ex jealous? Well, we have a range of different captions you can use on your photos and videos that are sure to get a reaction. So, let’s take a look at 20 of them that you can use on your Instagram.
- ‘Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.’
- ‘Life is too short to waste your time on people who don’t respect, appreciate, and value you.’
- ‘Single ( ), Taken ( ), Too Busy Enjoying Life (✓)’
- ‘I’ve got one less problem without you’
- ‘Thanks for the memories, even though they weren’t so great’.
- ‘There is always a wild side to an innocent face’
- ‘You can treat me like a joke but then I will leave you like it’s funny.’
- ‘My heels are higher than most people’s standards.’
- ‘When your past calls, don’t answer. It has nothing new to say’
- ‘Ever look at your ex and wonder if you were drunk the entire relationship?’
- ‘You learn more about someone at the end of a relationship than at the beginning.’
- ‘Choosing me and my happiness has been the best decision yet.’
- ‘You were dumb enough to walk away; I was smart enough to let you go.’
- ‘Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.’
- ‘Sometimes when we lose our way, we find ourselves.’
- ‘A strong woman never gives up on herself, but she may give up on you.’
- ‘Never be afraid to reinvent yourself.’
- ‘Dear Ex, I won’t block you or delete you. I’m keeping you there, so that you can see how happy I am without you.’
- ‘Be with a guy who ruins your lipstick, not your mascara.’
- ‘Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake up awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for’.
Why Should You Make Your Ex Jealous?
A lot of people say; why should you bother making your ex jealous? Well, there are a few reasons why this can be beneficial and it can actually help you move on. First of all, if you have been dumped and you believe that it was unfair, you want to show that you did not deserve that. You can show you have moved on by posting captions and demonstrating that you have a life beyond them. The fact that you look like you are having fun despite everything that has happened will bother them. This can be like getting your revenge and it can make you feel better.
Another reason why you may want to make your ex feel jealous is if they cheated on you or mistreat you. People that treat you like that and with no respect do not deserve to have you. This is something that they should know and to show they do not have a hold over you. So, through Instagram captions, you can communicate with them and let them know you are moving on and no longer care about them. You know your worth and that is all that matters in life.
If you have broken up with someone recently and want to make them jealous, this is something that you can do on Instagram. In particular, you can make a photo or video caption your own and say whatever you want to say. It is likely that your ex will look at your Instagram at some point. But, there is no guarantee they will. You will never know for certain whether they have seen your Instagram captions.
This is something to remember because you want to be able to move on. You do not want to be hung up on making your ex jealous for too long. Sure, you can have some fun with Instagram and it can make you feel good. But, you also want to concentrate on living your life for you. You can make your ex jealous for a while and then it will be time to let them go. After all, holding on to the memory of them for too long will set you back in life and affect your future. Do not let someone like that ruin any future.