Do you like to post a lot of images on Instagram? This is a social media platform that allows you to express yourself as well as share what you are doing in your life. Everybody that is following you will be able to see your posts, as well as those who search for you if you have a public account.
But one thing that people struggle with is choosing captions for their photos and videos. Indeed, this can be the hard part and it can be difficult to write something that people will take notice of.
Well, we have a guide for you. We have some cool examples of captions you can use for your photos and videos. In particular, they will help you make your ex and other haters jealous of your life. So, let’s take a look at them.
- When your past calls, don’t answer.
- Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.
- No boyfriend, no problems.
- I’ve got one less problem without you.
- “Call it a curse, or just call me blessed, if you can’t handle my worst, you ain’t getting my best.”
- Falling for you was my mistake.
- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
- Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.
- I’ve been movin’ on since we said goodbye.
- It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.
- Life goes on.
- I am Fiji water. You are toilet water.
- I had to let go of us to show myself what I could do.
- My mascara is too expensive to cry over stupid boys like you.
- Don’t test me. I have screenshots.
- Too blessed to be stressed.
- I’m cool. PS: You’re not.
- “Know yourself, know your worth.”
- It’s hard to do epic stuff with basic people.
- I don’t hate you. I’m just not necessarily excited about your existence.
- Never let an old flame burn you twice.
- You learn more about someone at the end of a relationship than at the beginning.
- You let go of a diamond. Good luck collecting rocks.
- If I treated you the way you treated me, then you would hate me.
- You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.
- Proof that I can do selfies better than you.
- Haters are cute little reminders of how amazing you are.
- You are so annoying that even mosquitos wouldn’t bite you.
- I’m not here to impress you. I’m here to express myself.
- I am not the bossy type. I’m the boss.
- I’m not a second choice. I’m a first-class original.
- I hope karma slaps you in the face before I do.
- Letting go of toxic people in your life is a big step in self-love.
- You cant keep up with me because I am not where you left me.
- Haters don’t hate you. Instead, they hate themselves because you are a reflection of their wishes.
- No more stress, I’m a free soul.
- Self-date is the best date.
- Karma will take it from here.
- I’m over the bad things in my life.
- I’m excited to meet someone special this weekend.
- I think I was too good for someone.
- We are no more partners, we are strangers now.
- I’m not sad anymore, I’m awesome instead.
- Thank God, I could never stand up to your low expectations.
- Feeling life the way I should.
- I’m happy to be where I am without anyone on my side.
- To my haters, don’t worry about my life, it ain’t for you.
- If you’re happy and you know it, thank your ex!
- People always miss you when you’re good and doing good.
Why Should you Caption Your Images?
Most of the time, you have to caption your images on Instagram. But, there are a few good reasons why you want to do this and why you should put some thought into the captions you leave.
One of the reasons is that it can make your images more interesting to your audience. People often like context and to understand what they are looking at. So, when you leave a caption this can help with being descriptive and allowing people to absorb your content fully. Indeed, when you are using one of our captions to make your ex or other haters jealous, they are going to know what you are talking about. You can make sure that they know what they are missing.
Creating captions is also a good way to gain followers. Again, it makes your page more interesting and people like to read. Just make sure that you do not make your captions overly long or like a story. People want quick information they can digest and then they will look at your images.
Note that it is best to use hashtags when you are creating captions for Instagram. When your account is public, this is going to ensure that other people can find your images. You are more likely to gain new followers, as well as gather a lot of likes on your posts when you use hashtags. So, try to remember this when you are posting. In particular, you want to use relevant hashtags so that you appeal to the right audience. You can also tag your location in the image. This will help you get discovered by people that are looking at that location and are interested in relevant images or videos.
So, what caption do you think you are going to use on your next Instagram post? Planning them in advance can ensure you are happy with them and you are able to pair the right caption with an image.