First, you should know that this lmsydtynimm is an internet acronym. It was created by the users of social media.
Second, it is not used in any language. It’s simply a made-up word to describe the action of showing off one’s thingy to others.
“lmsydtynimm” is a made-up word derived from the English version of the acronym LMFAO, which stands for “laughing my f a off”.
The reason why it’s spelled in reverse is that it’s used as a mirror image of the original acronym to represent the action of showing off one’s thingy.
This slang term or word was first used on Facebook in January 2018. Since then, it has proliferated on the internet, especially on TikTok.
There are many other variations of the acronym which have been adapted for use in different circumstances. For example, a woman might say “LMSDYTIIMM” to a man when she wants him to perform oral sex on her, whereas a man might say “LMSDYTIIMM” to a woman when he wants her to perform oral sex on him. Both the man and woman could also use this term if they want to perform oral sex together.
This phrase is used in the same way as “LMFAO” (Laugh My F A Off) and “WTF” (What The F). It is sometimes used to express laughter, amusement, or disbelief.
Here are more popular acronyms:
Some of the terms used in this article are not necessarily used in a sexual context, though they are still considered offensive.
- GTFOH – Get The F Outta Here
This is used to tell someone to get out of an area or situation immediately. It is commonly used as an expression of frustration.
- IMNSHO – In My Not So Humble Opinion
This is an informal way of saying that you think something is true. It means ‘in my opinion’.
- IMHO – In My Honest/Humble Opinion
This phrase means the same as IMNSHO, but it is less direct and more polite. It just means that you think something is true and you are expressing your opinion on the subject.
- WTF – What The F?/What The F Hell?/What The F Are You Talking About?/What The F Is Your Problem?/Why The F Are You Laughing? or Anything Else That Begins With “WTF”
If u ain’t black enough u won’t know dis 😂😂😂😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/YmtnWu9sxP
— THE KING HERSELF. (@_hafsat_paki) September 2, 2020
This is used to express confusion, frustration, or anger. It is usually used as a question.
- ROTFL – Rolling On The Floor Laughing/Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud or Rolling Over The Floor Laughing
This means that you are laughing hysterically about something. It is often used with LOL (Laugh Out Loud).
- POS – Parents Over Shoulder
This refers to someone who is in a position where they cannot do something or say something because their parents are around.
- CC – Condolences/Condolences or Cancel Christmas
This is used to tell someone that you feel bad about what has happened and that you have sympathy for them. It can also be utilized in a sarcastic manner to inform someone that they ought to cancel their vacation and return to work. This phrase is employed as an expression of frustration towards a person or situation.
- TBH – To Be Honest/To Be Honest With You/To Be Honest With You/To Be Honest, You or That’s Just How I Feel About It (Usually Followed By An Opinion)
This is used to tell someone that you are telling the truth. It is often followed by an opinion.
- TMI – Too Much Information/Too Much Information (You Are Giving Me) or That’s My Intimate Information or That’s My Personal Information, Thank You Very Much.
It’s always “wyd” instead of “LMSYDTYNIMM” pic.twitter.com/yIrenXRkvj
— Lord CoochieKage🍜 (@D_Sensei_) August 23, 2020